Terms & Conditions
Selling or Promoting Selling or Promoting a service on Latin Gospel website, blog or on any other pages is not allow. If you which to sell a product or service we proper channel of advertising and/or Opportunities area at affordable rates on our site. If any abuse is reported or discover on your account you will be given a warning and if you continue to violate our terms and policy your account will be deleted.
MUSIC UPLOAD: By uploading music to our site, you are confirming that you are the owner, creator, or otherwise legal representative agent of this Musician, and their copyrighted work.
1. GENERAL: Latin Gospel Company and its website (www.Latingospel.com) is a registered trademark of Jose Castro. Any use of the company's name without permission is subject to penalties by law.
2. USE OF SITE CONTENT: The Latin Gospel site, www.latingospel.com, contains information of text, graphics, music clips, and other content (the "Site Content"). Most of the material found in the pages of the LatinGospel Site is protected under the copyright laws of the United States and of other countries. No portion of the information, photos or multimedia clips on this website may be reproduced or reused for your personal use without the prior written permission from LatinGospel.com. You may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. If the two words "Latin Gospel" are used in a title, advertising or in a slogan that resembles our company, we have the right to question the matter. If we feel anyone is infringing on our company's name, we could take legal action to get the matter resolved.
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: While Latin Gospel endeavors to provide current and accurate information, Site Content is provided "as is" and "as available". Our refund policy at our online store is as follows. You may return "unopened" merchandise or product purchased from our website for any reason within 30 days of the invoice date. The item must be returned with a copy of the invoice and a brief letter stating the reason for the return and the "course of action." Refunds (minus the shipping cost) will be allowed up to 30 days. After that grace period, you cannot return any merchandise or product. Latin Gospel can deny any refund if the item is not in resale condition. When ordering you must provide the correct name and address where the shipment is to be deliver. If the shipment comes back as a return due to address or incorrect name. Your credit card will be charge to cover the cost for handling and shipment.
4. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: In no event will Latin Gospel be liable to you for any damages caused by negligence by yourself or a third party, including without limitation, direct or indirect, special incidental, moral or consequential damages, loss of profits, or for expenses arising in connection with your use of the Latingospel.com Site or the Site Content. For example, if you order tickets to be picked up at a concert and the concert handlers misplace your tickets - the ticket handlers and at fault, not Latingospel.com.
5. DISCLAIMER OF PRIVACY: Latin Gospel respects your privacy. We will not release any personally identifiable information such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number or credit card information under any circumstances. Latin Gospel does not sell, trade, lease or distribute the personal information of its registered users. We may use your email address to send you updated information & promotions concerning the Latin Gospel company or Latingospel.com.
6. DISCLAIMER OF ENDORSEMENTS: Latingospel.com contains links to third-party web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of us and we're not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site.
7. ADVERTISING TERMS: After a advertisement is running cancellation grace period is 24 hours. If you decide to cancel it must be made within 24 hours or a penalty of 10 percent will be deducted on your credit back due to transaction fees.
8. CHANGES: Latin Gospel, www.Latingospel.com, reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of these Terms or Conditions. All changes will be made on this documents. APPLICANT: Applicant is applying for Membership to Latin Gospel for the possible purpose of viewing positive and Christian oriented material. If such application is approved, the Applicant shall become a registered Member and shall receive a Handle (nickname), Temporary Password and Personal Password that shall enable the Member to gain access to Latin Gospel website (and any other sites as deemed appropriate by the owners of Latin Gospel.com) which may or may not be discussed in the aforementioned material. Once given a Handle (nickname) and Password(s) in order to gain access to Latin Gospel and all content therein, Member agrees and understands that the Handle and Password and all material viewed must remain under his/her personal control. Said Member shall assume full and total responsibility for such material and shall not pass it to any other person, real or imagined, by any means including, but not limited to, allowing any other person under the ages of 18 to 21 (depending upon local restrictions) to view, examine, or be subjected to sexually explicit material. Logs of all accesses are kept and logins from more than three (3) distinct second-level domains shall constitute proof of violation of this clause of the agreement with the resultant removal of the Handle and Password without recourse, refund (if any) or further warning. Applicant or Member further agrees that he/she shall use the User Name and Password only for personal use with a typical Internet WWW browser. Specifically, the use of "robots" or other automated browsers is prohibited. Applicant or Member further states he/she will not display, rent, sell, distribute, loan, give, cause, show or cause to be shown, any materials obtained from LG space to any other natural person, for any reason, at any time. Once a User Name and Temporary Password have been received by the Applicant and the Applicant has activated his/her Personal Password by entering LatinGospel.com using the Temporary Password, then that Applicant shall be known as a "Member." The Applicant or Member understands that Latin Gospel does not make any warranty, express or implied, as to the content or nature of any material within THIS_Latingospel.com as being suitable for any purpose, real or imagined. For that reason, the Applicant or Member agrees and understands that Membership continues with full force, effect and stated conditions for a period of time designated at the discretion of Latingospel.com for which the Applicant or Member enrolled, if any. In the event that an Applicant or Member experiences an inability to Log On to, or access the THIS_WEB_SITE World Wide Website, THIS_WEB_SITE will take any and all action to assure that the service interruption shall be kept to a minimum.
The Applicant or Member understands that technical difficulties do exist from time to time and shall not be unreasonable in allowing THIS_WEB_SITE to perform any and all service work or modifications in order to rectify any and all difficulties. Further, THIS_WEB_SITE cannot guarantee compatibility of Applicant or Members' computer equipment including, but not limited to, America On Line (AOL), Prodigy, CompuServe or WebTV. We do specify that the LatinGospel.com site does work with an IBM type PC, a true dial-up account with graphical Internet access (not a shell account), and Microsoft Internet Explore and Netscape Navigator. Applicant or Member understands that any attempt to access LatinGospel.com is at his/her sole option and assumes any and all risks in doing so.
Applicant or Member is responsible for his/her own actions and agrees to hold Latingospel.com completely and irrevocably harmless from actions of said Applicant or Member. Applicant or Member assumes any and all responsibility and liability for transmitting data or material(s) and all content of said data at his/her own risk, to or from LatinGospel.com World Wide Web Site, by any known or unknown telecommunications method including, but not limited to, local or national telecommunications lines, telephone service or data lines belonging to any entity or natural person, in any local community, Municipality, City, County, State, Commonwealth, Province or Country, geo-stationary satellites, cellular or digital, or any combination or methods of service applicable thereto and thereof. Applicant or Member agrees and affirms that LatinGospel.com relies upon the representations made by the Applicant(s) for Membership in whole or in part. Applicant or Member understand(s) that furnishing false information constitutes fraud and submitting a misrepresented or fraudulent application may subject the Applicant or Member to any and all legal actions as deemed appropriate. Applicant or Member agrees that he/she cannot, will not and shall not use any material obtained by and through THIS_WEB_SITE in any commercial or professional manner, for any reason, at any time.
9. Latin Gospel Applicant or Member affirms that nudity, adult, erotic or sexual material does not offend him/her in any way, form or manner.
10. Applicant or Member agrees that he/she reside(s) in a local community, Municipality, City, County, State, Commonwealth, Province or Country where it is lawful to obtain, view, own or otherwise examine sexually explicit material. Applicant or Member agrees that he/she desires to view sexually explicit material for his/her entertainment and/or personal use. Applicant or Member is not party to, or a member, officer, official or agent of any City, County, State, Federal, Code Law enforcement agency, Commerce, telecommunications company or service, or is acting as an agent or third-party of, or for, those stated agencies either in concert, whether of a disclosed or undisclosed nature or acting in any capacity whatsoever. Members of such agencies as stated and defined herein may be prohibited from applying for Membership. Violation of this agreement is entrapment with certain legal rights and substantial compensatory damages attached. If you are such an officer, agent or inspector (or otherwise identified individuals), you are requested to leave without any attempt to obtain access or Membership to LatinGospel.com. Applicant or Member acknowledges that this Disclaimer may be subject to further limitations (including the imposition for Membership of as yet undefined fees), restrictions or provisions, as deemed necessary and appropriate from time to time and that such Disclaimer shall constitute and serve as the entire agreement between LatinGospel.com and the Applicant or Member. This Disclaimer supercedes any prior agreements in whole or in part. Applicant or Member agrees that the Disclaimer and Terms Of Agreement shall be construed under the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and/or State of Delaware who shall hold jurisdiction over any and all matters concerning breaches of this Disclaimer and agreement, in whole or in part. Applicant or Member further acknowledges that should any court deem any part or parts of this Disclaimer and Agreement void, invalid or unconstitutional, in whole or in part, then the remaining part or parts shall be held with full force and effect.
1. Regarding your email messages it is very important to delete all your old messages.
2. When you upload your photos we will need to view it before approving it. Allow it to be approve with in 24 hours.
3. We do not allow any bad language or abusive contents. If you have any complaints about any members violating these terms please email email@example.com COPYRIGHT: No part of this newsletter may be reproduced, copied, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form without the prior permission of the authors and/or their licensee. Copyright Information. Copyright 2007 LatinGospel.com Inc. All rights reserved. Use of Materials on Solid Works Express. Address http://www.latingospel.com
P.O. Box 321 New York, NY 10029